Noir Sponsors Pinot Noir Events Over 3 Days including Public Grand Tasting on Jan. 30!
The second annual Pasadena Pinot Fest, sponsored by Pasadena’s top restaurant and wine bar, Noir Food & Wine, will be held over three scheduled event days at the end of January. The Public Grand Tasting day on January 30 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. will also benefit Hillsides, a Pasadena foster care children’s charity serving children at risk and families in crisis living in Los Angeles County.
The event will be held at the University Club of Pasadena located at 175 North Oakland Avenue in Pasadena, tickets are $75 and $89 at the door. Included in the event admission are:
- A free Riedel Burgundy/Pinot Noir glass to take home from that day;
- access to all wines being poured at the event;
- access to the Peter Cargasacchi Seminar;
- access to the Wes Hagen Seminar during event;
- complimentary Charcuterie & Cheese Buffet;
- complimentary tray passed hors d’oeuvres;
- complimentary BBQ by Chef Claud Beltran of Noir Food & Wine;
- access to winemakers and wine experts;
- purchase wine coordinated by le petit Vendome;
- opportunity to create a memory that will last a lifetime at this fabulous event while benefiting a reputable foster care children’s charity in Los Angeles, including Pasadena.
Additional event sponsors are Boston Court Theatre, Ice House Comedy Club, and le petit Vendome. To learn more about the event, visit www.PasadenaPinotFest.com or call 626.862.7441. To learn more about Hillsides, visit www.Hillsides.org.