Good Eats Pasadena
Good Eats Pasadena will celebrate the culinary delights in Pasadena from local to regional artisanal vendors. Attendees will explore new eats, enjoy great music, take part in great chef workshops, and make unique food-related hands-on activities.
Good Eats Pasadena is free and all ages are welcome.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
FREE CANVAS TOTE BAG FOR THE FIRST 500 PEOPLE!
You are invited to pay a sponsorship role in the Good Eats Pasadena: Food, Music & Art. The event will attract 5,000 people. Good Eats Pasadena targets foodies, avant-garde urbanistas, families and cultural purveyors reaching a diverse audience with a key target age of 25-50 year olds. For more information please contact 626.744.0340.
Getting to Good Eats
Chocolates & Confections
Jams & Preserves
Spices & Teas
- Create your one-of-a kind hot plate
- Make delicious food crafts out of paper, foam, and cardboard pieces
- Make fruit kabobs on wood skewers!
- Create your very own caterpillar with shapes from fruits and vegetables.
- Use styrofoam to make your very own stamp. Then make a one-of-a kind note with your stamp.