The Long Table presented by Patioworld is a Playhouse District celebration of community with a sit down dinner for 300 of our friends, customers and neighbors on a summer evening under the shaded canopy of Green Street. A four-course meal is served featuring a series of delectable dishes prepared by local restaurants including Braise & Crumble, El Portal, Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine, Tarantino’s Pizzeria, dusitD2 hotel constance, Le Muse Coffee & Wine and more. A special wine menu is offered by Monopole Wine and coffee will be provided by The Next Chapter.
The Long Table 2016 will take place on August 20, 2016.
Wine and Cheese Reception
- Enjoy a pre-dinner Artisan wine and cheese reception from 5pm – 6pm.
- Perry’s at dusitD2 hotel constance: Appetizer – Duck Spring Roll with char siu sauce and coriander
(Non-meat option will be available for guests who select the Vegetarian Entrée)
- Avanti Cafe: Salad – Mediterranean Salad with baby spring mix, chopped tomatoes, red onions, Kalamata olives, garbanzo beans, Feta cheese and focaccia croutons with an apple-lime dressing
- El Portal Restaurant: Beef Main Entrée – Braised Boneless Short Rib over a nest of creamy herbed polenta brandy bordelaise sauce served with baked globe tomato filled with diced summer vegetables and fresh grilled asparagus
- Le Muse Coffee & Wine: Vegetarian Main Entrée – Mediterranean Late Summer Pasta with grilled lemons and asparagus, cannellini beans, ricotta salata and mini heirloom tomatoes
- Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine: Fish Main Entrée – Misoyaki Butterfish with sizzling soy vinaigrette with baby bok choy and furikake rice
- Tarantino’s Pizzeria: Chicken Main Entrée – Chicken Marsala sautéed with onions and mushrooms with a side of linguine marinara
- Braise & Crumble: Dessert – Key Lime Brownie Pie, a creamy, tart lime filling sitting atop a delicious brownie crust
Wine & Refreshments
- Jacob Maarse: beautiful floral centerpieces designed for summer
- Mr. Pasadena is our Master of Ceremonies at The Long Table!
- The jazz sounds of The David Minasian Trio + Artyom Manukyan add to the ambiance. Sponsored by Minasian & Associates.
- Lyd & Mo will capture each moment of this summer celebration.
Ticket options include:
Open Seating ($85, Early Bird $75 – ends July 22): Guests may choose their seat on event day from available open seating tables on a first come, first served basis.
Reserved Seating ($95, Early Bird $85 – ends July 22): Guests may purchase a reserved seat at a table located in the prime area under the shaded tree canopy, near all the action at Le Cordon Bleu’s prep kitchen with views of the band. It is recommended that groups that would like to be seated together, purchase reserved seats at the same table.
The last day to purchase tickets is August 15, 2016. Tickets will not be sold on event day.
Click HERE to see a slideshow of highlights from The Long Table 2015.
We look forward to seeing you there!